Amazing GOOP Craft
Amazing GOOP Craft has all the exceptional qualities of All Purpose Amazing GOOP but has a specially designed nozzle tip for small craft applications. Ideal for all types of materials including, wood, stone, metal and glass.
- Strongest single component craft adhesive available
- Nozzle tip is ideal for small craft projects
- Temperature resistant – remains flexible, even in extreme temperatures
- Dries clear
- Washer/dryer safe
- Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
|Sizes Available:||2.0 fl oz|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Amazing GOOP Craft:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C.
3. Apply directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure approximately 2 minutes before mating surfaces. Hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
4. Allow repair to cure for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
|SAFETY DATA SHEET|
US English (Clear)
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
|US English document (Clear)|
How long does Amazing GOOP take to dry?
A full cure takes 24 to 72 hours, depending on the surrounding environment. With lower temperatures and higher humidity, cure time increases; with higher temperatures, cure time decreases. To speed drying time, apply heat using a handheld dryer set on low. Hold dryer at least 6 inches from the surface.
How can Amazing GOOP be cleaned up?
Small amounts of acetone or citrus-based solvents may be used on uncured adhesive; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Is Amazing GOOP water resistant?
Yes. Amazing GOOP is water resistant immediately upon application. Apply Amazing GOOP directly to the surface to be sealed. Use thin coats of Amazing GOOP to build a thick coating on the surface to be sealed, allowing each layer to set 3 to 4 hours. This is especially ideal for smooth surfaces, such as plastic, glass or ceramic. Amazing GOOP hardens by solvent evaporation, so allow time for thorough hardening to ensure proper bonding and wear resistance.
What temperature range does Amazing GOOP withstand?
Amazing GOOP is best when applied in temperatures ranging from 50 °F to 90 °F (10 °C to 32 °C). (Note: Amazing GOOP can be applied outside this temperature range, but cure time may increase significantly.) Once cured, Amazing GOOP can withstand temperatures between -40 °F and 150 °F (-40 °C to 66 °C).
300 dpi / RGB / actual size
150 dpi / RGB / 4 inch|600 pixels (H)
|AMAZING GOOP Craft 2.0 fl oz Carded Tube - Clear 300 dpi US||AMAZING GOOP Craft 2.0 fl oz Carded Tube - Clear 150 dpi US|