Amazing GOOP Mini Tubes
Everything you need for around-the-house repairs in one package. Our best selling Amazing GOOP and Shoe GOO formulas packaged in small (0.18 fl oz) tubes. Perfect for easy storage and quick fixes anytime, anywhere.
- Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
- Dries clear
- Washer/dryer safe
- Temperature resistant – unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
- Shoe GOO bonds, protects and rebuilds for permanent shoe repair
|Sizes Available:||0.18 oz|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Amazing GOOP or Shoe GOO:
1. Please read all directions before using. Amazing GOOP and Shoe GOO should be used in a well-ventilated area.
2. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use. Best when used between 50 °F (10 °C) and 90 °F (32 °C).
3. Puncture the seal at the top of the tube using the pointer cap.
4. Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
5. Apply products directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure 2-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together. The adhesives harden by solvent evaporation and form an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other.
6. Allow the repair to dry for 24 hours. Depending on the materials and the temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
7. Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of adhesive residue. To ensure easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
8. Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone or naphtha; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
9. Store unused product at room temperature with cap tightened.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
SDS SHEET REQUESTS: To request an SDS, please use the below link and include the following information
SDS Request Email Link: firstname.lastname@example.org
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
|AMAZING GOOP Household US English document (Clear)
AMAZING GOOP Marine US English document (Clear)
AMAZING GOOP Plumbing US English document (Clear)
Shoe GOO US English document (Clear)
How long does it take Amazing GOOP and Shoe GOO to dry?
A full cure takes 24 to 72 hours, depending on the surrounding environment. With lower temperatures and higher humidity, cure time increases; with higher temperatures, cure time decreases. To speed drying time, apply heat using a handheld dryer set on low. Hold dryer at least 6 inches from the surface.
How can Amazing GOOP and Shoe GOO be cleaned up?
Small amounts of acetone or naphtha may be used on uncured adhesive; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Are Amazing GOOP and Shoe GOO water resistant?
Yes. They are water resistant immediately upon application. Apply Amazing GOOP or Shoe GOO directly to the surface to be sealed. Use thin coats of product to build a thick coating on the surface to be sealed, allowing each layer to set 3 to 4 hours. This is especially ideal for smooth surfaces, such as plastic, glass or ceramic. Amazing GOOP hardens by solvent evaporation, so allow time for thorough hardening to ensure proper bonding and wear resistance.
What temperature range does Amazing GOOP and Shoe GOO withstand?
Amazing GOOP and Shoe GOO are best when applied in temperatures ranging from 50 °F to 90 °F (10 °C to 32 °C). (Note: they can be applied outside this temperature range, but cure time may increase significantly.) Once cured, Amazing GOOP and Shoe GOO can withstand temperatures between -40 °F and 150 °F (-40 °C to 66 °C).
300 dpi / RGB / actual size
150 dpi / RGB / 4 inch|600 pixels (H)
|AMAZING GOOP Mini Pack 0.18 fl oz Tubes 300 dpi US||AMAZING GOOP Mini Pack 0.18 fl oz Tubes 150 dpi US|