|Sizes Available:||0.18 oz|
Instructions for Safe UseFollow these step-by-step directions when using Amazing GOOP, E6000 or QuickHOLD:
1. Please read all directions before using. All products should be used in a well-ventilated area.
2. Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen surface before use.
3. Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
4. Apply adhesives directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Allow to partially cure 2-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together.
5. For maximum strength, allow Amazing GOOP and E6000 to dry for 48 hours. QuickHold will be completely dry in 2-6 hours. Cure times increase with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
6. Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of residue. To ensure easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
7. Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone or naphtha; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
8. Store unused product at room temperature with cap tightened.
How long does it take the products to dry?
Amazing GOOP and E6000: A full cure takes 24 to 72 hours.
QuickHOLD: A full cure takes 2 to 6 hours.
With lower temperatures and higher humidity, cure time increases; with higher temperatures, cure time decreases. To speed drying time, apply heat using a handheld dryer set on low. Hold dryer at least 6 inches from the surface.
How can the adhesives be cleaned up?
Small amounts of acetone or naphtha may be used on uncured adhesive; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Are the products water resistant?
Yes. They are water resistant immediately upon application. Apply Amazing GOOP, E6000 or QuickHOLD directly to the surface to be sealed. Use thin coats of adhesive to build a thick coating on the surface to be sealed, allowing each layer to set 3 to 4 hours. This is especially ideal for smooth surfaces, such as plastic, glass or ceramic. The products harden by solvent evaporation, so allow time for thorough hardening to ensure proper bonding and wear resistance.
What temperature range do the products withstand?
Amazing GOOP and E6000: Best when applied in temperatures ranging from 50 °F to 90 °F (10 °C to 32 °C).
QuickHOLD: Best when applied in temperatures ranging from 70 °F to 90 °F (21 °C to 32 °C).
(Note: adhesives can be applied outside these temperature ranges, but cure time may increase significantly.) Once cured, the products can withstand temperatures between -40 °F and 150 °F (-40 °C to 66 °C).