E6000 Shoe Dazzle
Create your own personalized shoes with Shoe Dazzle! Shoe Dazzle will permanently bond most any type of decorative item to your shoe surface, and the glue is washer/dryer safe!
- Permanent bond secures items to most any type of shoe, including leather, vinyl, canvas and rubber
- Convenient – easy-to-use tube with nozzle tip
- Flexible – flexes with movement and won't become brittle
- Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water or other elements
- Non-flammable once cured
- UV Resistant
|Sizes Available:||1.0 fl oz|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including perchloroethylene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000 Shoe Dazzle:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Product can be used between 50 and 90 °F / 10 and 32 °C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 °F / -40 to 82 °C.
3. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow 24 hours for curing--Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam™ or paper products. Not recommended for any items that come into contact with food, drinking water or animals. Do not dry clean.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
SDS SHEET REQUESTS: To request an SDS, please use the below link and include the following information
- Product name and description.
- Product Sales Part Number or UPC (if available).
- Product color.
- Country of usage.
- Language desired.
SDS Request Email Link: firstname.lastname@example.org
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
|US English document|
What types of shoes will E6000 Shoe Dazzle work on?
Shoe Dazzle will permanently bond most any decorative item to virtually any type of shoe material including leather, vinyl, canvas and rubber.
What temperature range does E6000 Shoe Dazzle withstand?
Shoe Dazzle can be applied in temperatures ranging between 50 and 90 °F (10 and 32 °C). When cured, Shoe Dazzle can withstand temperatures between -40 and 180 °F (-40 to 82 °C).
Is E6000 Shoe Dazzle UV resistant/weatherproof?
Can E6000 Shoe Dazzle be used on Styrofoam™?
No. Shoe Dazzle is also not recommended for use on any polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
Will E6000 Shoe Dazzle crack or break under stress?
No, Shoe Dazzle dries to a rubber-like consistency that is flexible, making it great for adhering items to shoes.
Is E6000 Shoe Dazzle washer/dryer safe?
Yes. Shoe Dazzle will hold on materials applied to fabrics that are put through the washer and dryer. Dry cleaning is not recommended.
How long does E6000 Shoe Dazzle take to cure?
Shoe Dazzle starts getting tacky in approximately 2 minutes and begins setting in approximately 10 minutes. A full cure takes between 24 and 72 hours.
Remember, temperature and humidity will affect cure time. To speed curing, apply heat using a handheld dryer set on low. Do not hold heat directly on Shoe Dazzle.
What is used to clean up uncured E6000 Shoe DAZZLE?
Small amounts of acetone or citrus-based solvents for uncured Shoe Dazzle.
300 dpi / RGB / actual size
150 dpi / RGB / 4 inch|600 pixels (H)
|E6000 Shoe Dazzle 1.0 fl oz Carded Tube - Clear 300 dpi US||E6000 Shoe Dazzle 1.0 fl oz Carded Tube - Clear 150 dpi US|