Extreme Premium Adhesive & Sealant
Extreme Premium Adhesive & Sealant is a high performance polyether moisture cure technology that is 100-percent solids and solvent free and less than 2-percent VOC. It's environmentally friendly, but does not sacrifice strength and provides INSTANT GRAB on a wide variety of substrates.
- No solvents or odor
- Non-slump – won't sag, drip or run on vertical or horizontal applications
- No mixing
- Water resistant once cured
- Temperature resistant – unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
- Formaldehyde free
- High UV resistance
- Paintable once cured
- Dries white
|Sizes Available:||10.1 oz|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Extreme Premium Adhesive & Sealant:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt (remove standing water and frost). Clean contaminated surfaces with alcohol, not petroleum based solvents.
2. Trim end of nozzle. Puncture inner seal.
3. For non-porous surfaces: Apply a thin coat to each surface. Wait 5-7 minutes and mate surfaces. Make sure bonded surfaces are tightly joined. Use mechanical fasteners or temporarily clamp as needed. For porous surfaces OR to use as a sealant: Apply product bead to surface, seam or joint. Tool as needed.
4. Skins over within 35 minutes. Fully cures in 3 to 7 days (depending upon temperature & humidity).
5. Best when applied above 30 °F / -1 °C.
6. Withstands temperatures of -40 to 200 °F / -40 to 93 °C (after full cure).
7. Paintable (after 24 hours). Oil-based paints may need extended drying times. (Pretesting is recommended.)
8. Clean uncured EXTREME with alcohol. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
9. Store original unopened container in a cool dry area. Protect container from heat and direct sunlight. Elevated temperatures will reduce shelf life.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
SDS SHEET REQUESTS: To request an SDS, please use the below link and include the following information
|TECHNICAL DATA SHEET|
|US - English document|
|Mexico - English document|
What temperature range does Extreme Premium Adhesive & Sealant withstand?
Extreme should be applied in temperatures above 30 °F (-1 °C). After full cure it will withstand temperatures from -40 °F and 200 °F (-40 °C and 93 °C).
Will Extreme shrink once it's dry?
No, Extreme shows no signs of shrinkage, even after it's fully cured.
Is Extreme UV resistant?
Is Extreme paintable?
Yes. Extreme can be painted after 24 hours.
Will Extreme crack or break under stress?
No, Extreme remains flexible once it's cured and moves with the adhered material.
How long does Extreme take to cure?
Extreme will cure completely in 3-7 days depending on temperature, humidity and application thickness.
What is used to clean up uncured Extreme?
Wet sealant can be removed using a solvent such as alcohol or soap and water. Cured Extreme may be removed by abrading or scraping the substrate.