Shoe GOO Mini Tubes
These mini Shoe GOO tubes are convenient for easy storage and quick fixes anytime, anywhere. A great size for stashing throughout the house so you always have a tube handy!
- Bonds, protects and rebuilds for a permanent repair
- Excellent sealant – perfect for patching small holes
- Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
- Creates extra traction – can even be used on skateboards!
|Sizes Available:||0.18 fl oz|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Shoe GOO:
DIRECTIONS - Read directions and test small area before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt.
- Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 ºF (10 to 32 ºC). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 ºF (-40 to 82 ºC) intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be protected, bonded or repaired. For waterproofing and protecting, use thin coats (spread with a disposable tool) to build a thick coating, allowing each layer to set 3-4 hours.
- Allow repair to cure for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
SDS SHEET REQUESTS: To request an SDS, please use the below link and include the following information
|TECHNICAL DATA SHEET|
|US English document|
How long does SHOE GOO take to cure?
A full cure takes 24 to 72 hours, depending on the surrounding environment. With lower temperatures and higher humidity, cure time increases; with higher temperatures, cure time decreases. To speed curing time, apply heat using a handheld dryer set on low. Hold dryer at least 6 inches from the surface.
How can SHOE GOO be cleaned up?
Small amounts of acetone or citrus-based solvents may be used on uncured adhesive; the adhesive will ball up and brush off. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping./
Is SHOE GOO water resistant?
Yes. It is water resistant immediately upon application. Apply SHOE GOO directly to the surface to be sealed. Use thin coats of SHOE GOO to build a thick coating on the surface to be sealed, allowing each layer to set 3 to 4 hours. SHOE GOO hardens by solvent evaporation, so allow time for thorough hardening to ensure proper bonding and wear resistance.
What temperature range does SHOE GOO withstand?
Once cured, SHOE GOO will withstand temperatures between -40 °F and 150 °F (-40 °C to 66 °C).
|Product Image | 300 dpi / RGB / actual size||Product Image | 150 dpi / RGB / 4 inch|600 pixels (H)|
|Shoe GOO Mini Pack 0.18 fl oz - Clear 300 dpi US||Shoe GOO Mini Pack 0.18 fl oz (4 qty) - Clear 150 dpi US|
|Shoe GOO 0.18 fl oz Tube - Clear 300 dpi US||Shoe GOO 0.18 fl oz Tube - Clear 150 dpi US|